Enjoy the clear tropical waters of the Virgin Islands with a full-day charter on our 35′ Contender speedboat!
BOSTON WHALER BAREBOAT RENTAL
COME ABOARD OUR 60 HP YAMAHA OR 90 HP YAMAHA POWERBOATS!
- 15’ Boston Whaler 150 Super Sport Seats 4 People
- Full-Day Boat Rental 7 Hours
- 16' Boston Whaler 160 Super Sport - 'Thing 4' Seats 5 People
- Full-Day Boat Rental 7 Hours
Caribbean Boston Whaler Rental
Enjoy the freedom of your own private vessel. You’re in control as you cruise the north shore of St. John and the surrounding cays. With seating for either 4 or 5, each of these Whalers include a built-in cooler full of ice, a Bimini top that allows you to choose shade or sunshine, and the performance and reliability of a Mercury 4 stroke engine. If you’re cruising, snorkeling, or just relaxing on the beach, these boats are all you need for the perfect day out on the water!
- Our 15’ Whaler seats 4 (max 750 lbs total) and 16’ Whaler seats 5 (max 860 lbs)
- This boat is rented to guests without a professional captain and requires prior boating experience. Guests must be vetted and approved by Ocean Runner staff before the booking is considered confirmed. Watch our Whaler Video Here
- Rentals of this vessel are limited to the North Shore of St. John, between Cruz Bay and Waterlemon Cay
- Fuel is included in the rental price
- Ocean Runner reserves the right to cancel a trip up until 30 minutes before departure time based on conditions
- Enjoy a discounted rate on all snorkel gear rentals. Just $5 a day for a mask, fin, and snorkel set!
The Ocean Runner fleet is located right by the public ferry dock in Cruz Bay on St. John. If you are facing the water, just look to your left down the beach for our private floating dock. Please come into our store Low Key Watersports just across the street to check in.
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Hats and rashguards recommended
- Snorkel gear
- Waterproof bag
- Bluetooth speaker
- Snacks & drinks (cooler with ice is provided)
Many of these items can be purchased in our retail shop at Low Key Watersports. Receive 10% Off in Our Retail Shop on Boating or Diving Days!
Reef-safe sunscreens are required in the Virgin Islands as those that are not reef safe can harm or even kill the coral and wildlife. We also ask that you do not bring or use “Sport” or aerosol types of sun protection as they make the floors very slippery and they stain the upholstery. Rash Guards that have SPF built in are also an excellent option for reducing exposure to the sun. You can visit our store Low Key Watersports for a selection of reef-safe sunscreen; you even receive 10% off the day of your trip!
If bad weather causes us to cancel a trip the customer will never lose money. We will try and re-book the trip as soon as possible. If availability or your schedule will not allow re-booking, your full payment will be refunded.
You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations should be made by phone during business hours. If you must make a cancellation by email or over voicemail, please make sure to confirm receipt of your message.